|Reference:||41,3 meter stern TRAWLER|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
The vessel is ready for work and buyer-inspection.
Built: A/B Falkenbergs Varv, Sweden.
Max: 41,29m x 9.07m
Particular: 38,21m x 8,2m
Main Engine: Nohab F212 V-B 750 1544kW – 2100Hp
Propeller: Berg propulsion
Bow Thruster: 150hp
Aux Engine: Volvo Penta Tamd 162 390 kVA and Volvo Penta MD70BK 70kVa
Fuel tanks: 50,59 cbm
Fresh Water tanks: 15cbm
Sludge Water tank 8,58cbm
RSW: 465cbm in 9 RSW tanks (243 tons of fish)
Cooling system: 500 000kcal
Vacuum pump: MMC
Trawl winch: Lindan (upgraded in 2014)
Pulling force of winch: 20tons
Volume of net drum: (cbm) aft drum 14,2 and Other: 11,9
Furuno arpa -2007
Furuno FSV-24 Color Scaning Sonar
Pilot AP45 and gyro
Full GMSSD – 2007
Satellite communication KVH TracPhone V3ip
Sandblasted and painted: April 2014
Overhaul of vessel: May 2014
Total running hours of the main engine: 168480
Date of overhaul of the main engine: 19.05.2014
Running hours after overhaul: 2193
Total running hours of the aux. engine: 36520
Date of overhaul of the aux. engine: 19.05.2014
Running hours after overhaul: 3680
|Vessel type:||RWS PELAGIC STERNTRAWLER|
|Builder:||A/B Falkenbergs Varv, Sweden|
|Model:||41,2 meter trawler|
|Fit Out:||RSW Stern trawler|
|Class Notation:||#H/M-100-A-E, UMS, Fishing Vessel|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Nohab F212 V-B 750|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||41.29m|
|Keel type:||Full Keel|
|Displacement:||177 metric tons|
|Dry Weight:||443 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||50 Cubic Metres|
|Water capacity:||15 Cubic Metres|
|Holding tank capacity:||8 Cubic Metres|
Gross tonnage: 443
Net tonnage: 177
The vessel comes with 1 new (costed 60k+ euros) and 1 used trawl 168/768 gear
Scannmar trawl sensor equipment:
Minitransponder MT144 V1 Kompl
Dybdesensor 600m 21KHz
Mengdesensor HC4-M (PL) CE
Minitransponder MTR-144 (PL)
Avstandssensor S21 A144
Lader QBC-05/230V CE (PL)
Lader QBC-05/230V CE (PL)
Kabinett C604 CE (PL)
Avstandsensor HC4-A144/TL (PL)
A. Extensive repair of the ship in February and May 2014.
1. Casco of a ship – sandblast cleaning of the submerged hull and upperworks specializing in Sa1 and Sa2, thickness measurement of the hull, painting the underwater part in 5 layers and upperworks in 2 layers.
2. The main and auxiliary engines – extensive repair with the replacement of main and crank bearings, partial replacement of the cylinder-piston group.
3. Extensive repair of the reversible propeller, measuring and checking the machine propeller shaft, maintenance inspection and a step change gear, changing fore and aft simplex, cleaning of the shaft tube and oil replacement.
4. Steering arrangement – repair with the replacement of the rudder blade spindle.
5. Lateral thrusting propeller – extensive repair with hydromotor replacement.
6. Sea valves – extensive repair.
7. Electrical equipment – extensive repair of the electrical engines and generators, main switchboard, distributing switchboard with the insulation restoration and varnish coating.
8. Refrigeration machine – extensive repair of all Freon compressors with replacement of bearings and shaft seals. Repair of evaporators, condensers, separators, all pumps.
9. Installation of the new Echo-ranging set and two echo depth sounder vibrators, vibrators wires replacement.
10. New lathe was installed in the engine-room.
11. Deck machinery – extensive repair, new crane installation.
12. Field equipment – extensive repair.
13. Wheelhouse, cook house, saloon, cabins, corridors – renewal and repair.
14. New washing machine was purchased.
15. New cell 5 kw generator was purchased.
16. B. A new term with a satellite Internet connection was installed in the wheelhouse in October 2014.
All ships is sold according to BIMCO Norwegian salesform 1993 terms.
All used equipment is sold "as is" - EX Works" if not otherwise explicit stated in written form.